Monday, January 12, 2009

Out of it, but getting back into it

I'm now working third shift (10:30PM-7:30AM), but my body hasn't quite shifted over. I only got 2 hours sleep on Sunday and ~5 hours today, so my down time has been spent laying around and resting rather than taking pictures and posting them here.

In spite of that, I'm feeling pretty good right now, halfway through my work day (I'm on lunch break). My plan for tomorrow is to get up at 5PM (an hour before suppertime), head over to the station, and spend 20 minutes on the elliptical machine. I've been walking to and from drill camp every day, and was able to set a fairly brisk pace this morning without feeling winded, so I think I'm ready.

To top off the morning, it will also be time for my bi-weekly 2-minute shower! What a great way to start the day!

We're just starting to drill the 16th hole, which will take about 30 hours. After that, we'll have a day off, and I hope to have a chance to finally post some pictures!

No comments: