Sunday, February 01, 2009

Question 17: Do you like it at the South Pole? What is your favorite part about the South Pole?

Yes I like it here, although I've been away from home for over a month so I'll be ready to see my family and my home when I leave here in a week.

My favorite part is the free stuff -- free DVDs from the store, free meals, free COOKIES! It's not uncommon for people to leave here and go back to the "real world", where they'll go to a restaurant, order and eat their food, and then get up and walk out because they forget that they need to pay for things!

There are also days when it's fun to look outside and see the scenery, but today isn't one of those days. It's kind of foggy, so we look out the window and see nothing but white snow and white clouds. Kind of a boring view!

No comments: